I am passionate about helping women to experience hope
as they begin to see God in the midst of their circumstances
and lovingly trust Him more.
My love for reading and researching the Bible has proven that scripture intersects daily life with many connecting points. Through the circumstances of my life, I have discovered that God provides the only source of wisdom when life is uncertain and I have gained unique perspectives about faith in action.
- I am a recovering control freak and multi-tasker with perfectionist tendencies who has discovered self-management and balance with God’s help.
- My continued work in a hospital allows me to minister to people at their point of pain and joy…and I have learned more about being Christlike in a secular world here than in my employment as an ordained minister in the church.
- Years of volunteer ministry in the local church to children, youth, and adults along with para-church involvement has equipped me for ministry leadership.
- As a women’s ministry consultant, I would love to share what God has taught me about inviting and building an effective leadership team. What started as ministry with a team became a team of leaders.
- As a woman, daughter, wife, mother, and grandmother, I have seen God work through my weaknesses during my childhood and into my current circumstances.