Discover HOPE & JOY as the TRUTH of Scripture connects with everyday life!
- When decisions and doubts arise, God offers direction, wisdom,,, and HOPE.
- Scripture intersects daily life with connecting points and provides guidance… and TRUTH.
- Grasping God’s perspective also helps us find JOY in the irony and humor arising from our human endeavors. Laughter lightens the load.
Explore biblical perspectives about life, faith, hope, trust, and proof of God’s love along with me in the moments of daily life.
We’ll also recognize and celebrate times when fun and laughter break through the seriousness of our human experiences.Starting with… Coffee is proof that God understands my greatest needs and meets them perfectly!
God uses a variety of experiences to mold and shape my character to be more Christlike—and if I’m honest—to prune and discipline.
- I am a recovering control freak and multitasker with perfectionist tendencies, discovering freedom in balance… with God’s help.
- As a Registered Nurse, I could minister to people at their point of pain and joy. At the hospital, I learned more about being Christlike in a secular world than my employment as an ordained minister.
- Years of volunteering in the local church for children, youth, women, and adults, along with other Christian ministries, taught me valuable lessons about ministry leadership through success and failure.
- As a women’s ministry leader and consultant, inviting and building an effective leadership team are crucial. What starts as serving with a team can become a team of leaders.
- In my roles as a woman, daughter, wife, mother, and grandmother, I have seen God work in and through circumstances for my benefit and His glory!
- … did I mention that I’m caffeine addicted and not ready to face the world without a little bit of coffee?… and a whole lot of Jesus!
Grab a cup of coffee & join me as I reflect how Scripture connects to life… or just share the humor found in everyday experiences.