Life can be complicated…and sometimes it’s downright comical!
In the midst of it all, we need God’s perspective to…
Connect Scripture to Life.
- When decisions and doubts arise, God provides the only source of real peace and wisdom.
- Scripture intersects daily life with connecting points and provides answers to our questions.
- Grasping God’s viewpoint also brings into focus the irony and humor that arises from our human endeavors. Laughter lightens the load.
I am determined to experience hope and joy as the truth of Scripture is connected to life’s circumstances.
Explore biblical perspectives about life, faith, hope, trust, and proof of God’s love along with me in the process of daily living. We’ll also celebrate and appreciate when fun and laughter break through the seriousness of our human experiences.
Starting with….Coffee is proof that God understands my greatest needs and meets them perfectly!
Here’s a glimpse into some of the experiences God has used to mold and shape–and if we’re honest–prune and discipline me.
- I am a recovering control freak and multitasker with perfectionist tendencies who is discovering freedom in self-management and balance…with God’s help.
- As a Registered Nurse, I am able to minister to people at their point of pain and joy. The hospital is a place where I have learned more about being Christ like in a secular world than in my employment as an ordained minister in the church.
- Years of volunteering in the local church to children, youth, women, and adults along with other Christian ministries has taught me valuable lessons about ministry leadership through success and failures.
- As a women’s ministry leader and consultant, inviting and building an effective leadership team is crucial. What starts as ministry with a team can become a team of leaders.
- In my roles as a woman, daughter, wife, mother, and grandmother, I have seen God work in and through circumstances for my benefit and His glory!
- …Did I mention that I’m caffeine addicted and not ready to face the world without a little bit of coffee?…and a whole lot of Jesus!