One of my more observant grandchildren prepared this weekly schedule for me.
Who am I kidding, anyone who knows me for even an hour will find out I love my coffee. But that is a separate point. What I loved was that my grandchild* took the time to make and draw individual activities with coffee!
I placed it on my refrigerator as soon as I could. So, this is how my week will go from henceforth:
Sunday – just a simple cup of coffee to start my week.
Monday through Friday – the work week…need some variety
- Monday – coffee from secret storage. I have a storage tote of coffee waiting to be enjoyed in my pantry. My current favorite is Peanut Butter Crunch from Door Country Coffee & Tea, Co. with a bit of International Delight Coldstone coffee creamer.
- Tuesday – just a tall cup to go, thank you!
- Wednesday – middle of the week…I now need a barrel of coffee
- Thursday – getting tired. I’ll take a house full of coffee, please.
- Friday – almost there. An ocean’s worth ought to do it.
Saturday – end of the week….no longer to name what this elixir is called.
All joking aside, I love the creativity and love shown in this schedule. And since she did it in ink, not pencil…I can’t change it.
Scheduled in ink…I LOVE IT!